Belotero® Balance integrates seamlessly into the skin, allowing for immediate and smooth correction of medium to deep lines in the superficial and mid dermis. Belotero® Balance also offers a voluminising effect to glabellar lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume and oral commissures. The cohesivity of Belotero® Balance enables optimal skin integration.
The pack consists of:
- 1 x 1ml syringe
- 1 x 27G & 1 x 30G needle
- 22,5 mg/ml Cross-Linked Sodium Hyaluronate
Benefits of Belotero® Balance:
- Optimal skin integration
- Correct medium to deep facial lines
- Volumizing effect
How long does the result last for?
The duration depends on the individual’s lifestyle, age and skin type.
THE ORIGIN OF THIS PRODUCT IS FROM THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY (EC
What is BELOTERO BALANCE® (+)?
BELOTERO BALANCE is a prescription injection that is approved to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate to- severe nasolabial folds (the folds or wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
Who should not use BELOTERO BALANCE?
BELOTERO BALANCE should not be used in patients with a history of or presence of multiple or severe allergies, including those with a history of anaphylaxis. BELOTERO BALANCE should not be used in patients with allergies to gram-positive bacterial proteins.
For approximately 24 hours after treatment, avoid:
- strenuous activity
- extensive sun or heat exposure
- aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- alcoholicExposure to any of the above can cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection site.It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in areas of the face other than the smile lines. It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or people who are less than 21 years of age.