Lanluma V is an injectable filler based on poly-L-Lactic. Lanluma V is perfect for correcting fine lines and wrinkles in the medium to deep parts of the skin. The filler stimulates the collagen production in the skin, renewing the skin texture for a more rejuvenating look while it fills and revitalizes sunken temples.
This filler can be used to sculpt and redefine chin and jawlines and fills deep folds like the nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth. It has shown great results on scarred areas and sagging skin in the facial area.
Buy other Lanluma products here
The pack consists of:
- 1 x 1 vial 15 ml (210 mg.)
- 40,4% Poly-L-lactic acis (PLLA)
- 25,4% Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)
- 34,2% Mannitol
Benefits of Lanluma V Lidocaine:
- Perfect for small area corrections, like the face or neck.
- Based on PLLA (poly-L-Lactic
- Boosts deep tissue regeneration reaction
- Reactivate the body’s production of collagen
- Designed for both face and body
- Results last more than 2 years
How long does the results last for?
The products appear gradually over 2 -3 month as it settles and becomes firmer over time. Because Lanluma over time reactivates the body’s production of collagen the results last for over 2 years. The treatment needs touchup.